Very simple blog here.
Take a look at this video if you're feeling like making a change but fear is getting in the way.
I recently came across a 'musing' by Marc Bourassa called "How life enhancing is being open to change and reality?" He states that people are 'wonderfully complicated'...
I am going skiing tomorrow. I have never been before, and I am generally afraid of physical risk. I've been this way since I fell over and broke my front teeth at the age of seven.
New clients we love:
Harris & Hoole
What makes us different? We think there are five factors.
1. We use science - taking positive psychology research and turning it into something you can use in real life (that isn't too cheesy).
2. We know what changes behaviour - before, during and after a learning experience it takes effort. We aim to make it as easy as possible for you.
3. We work with individuals - because every person is different.
4. We're flexible - because each context is different.
5. We have fun - because we know positive emotions are contagious (and bring lots of other good stuff too).
Employee engagement / Strengths / Presentation skills / Management development / Resilience / Teamwork / Facilitation skills / Emotional intelligence