Does this sound like you?
- Feeling stuck in a rut, lacking career direction?
- Not sure how you're going to get to the next step?
- Want to turn and face work and life with a new, positive outlook?
- Need to accelerate along your chosen path?
Starting a Coaching Relationship could be your ideal solution. It will typically include:
- Half hour phone call to find out what you want to achieve (free)
- 4-6 x 90-minute one-to-one coaching sessions over 4-12 months, central London location (or over the phone if you prefer)
- Actions to take on in between
- Advice, collaboration and support from your coach, an experienced positive psychologist and business consultant
Jen Rolfe works as a one-to-one coach for both private and business clients. We also have a number of other experienced associates who can work with you (or your team members). If you're interested in coaching for your team members/managers/executives, business packages are available.
Contact us to arrange a free no-obligation 30 minute chat.
"I already feel much more motivated today and very keen to put into action the things we talked about ... most importantly it was obvious that you were really listening and thinking about the things I was saying." - Nicola, Coachee
"I found it genuinely useful and interesting. It had nicely galvanised me to focus more on what I need to be doing to be as prepared as possible for next year." - Claire, Coachee